Who are we?
We are an innovative training provider, dedicated to delivering the highest quality of training and development solutions across the North East.
We specialise in delivering Domestic Retrofit Training and Green Skills to the Construction Sector with a primary focus on Social Housing. We’re passionate about training a Green Skills army to tackle unemployment and move us closer to the North East’s Net Zero targets!
Our Mission is to set the new standard in green skills training and recruitment services.
We are working hard to achieve this by delivering exceptional services that perfectly align with the growth strategies of our employer network.
Our Vision is to become the region’s leading green skills training provider, supporting businesses of all sizes in the North East to reach Net Zero.
What we do
- Recruitment & Pre – Employment Training – Briinging new people into your business brings with it some fantastic opportunities but it can also become a major pain point for any business owner. Finding and employing the RIGHT people also doesn’t happen by accident. It takes time, diligence, a robust plan and awareness of the immense value they bring to an organisation. At RE:geon we make it our business to alleviate the time pressures and stresses put onto yours to ensure that you can seamlessly integrate the workforce you need to future-proof your operations and pipeline.
- Upskilling – It’s a fact, employees who are given regular training and development opportunities throughout their career are proven to be happier in their roles and have a brighter outlook on their future with the business. As a result, you can reap the reward of higher retention rates, as well as greater revenue streams. So, future-proofing your workforce really is the answer to many questions as a business owner but where and how do you begin?
- Community Support – Engaging with the Community is not only incredibly rewarding for us, it’s essential. Because when our community thrives, so do our people, places and opportunities. We work with a variety of community partners, charities and not for profit organisations to help make a difference in the areas where it truly matters
What we offer
- ABBE Level 3 Award introduction to Retrofit
- Level 3 Understanding Retrofit
- Level 4 Understanding Retrofit
- Level 3 Preparing for Renewables and Retrofit (PAS/MIS)
- Award in Personal Wellbeing
- Level 2 Mental Health at Work
- Level 3 Domestic Energy Assessment
- Level 3 Retrofit Assessor
- Health and Safety in construction environment
- Leadership & Management
REgeon Case Study
REgeon Key Services (Employer)
REgeon Retrofit Brochure.
Route to Retrofit Case Study